Visa Consultant Services
Student Visa
We guide you with a hassle-free process that helps you selecting, applying and procuring admission to foreign Colleges / Universities. Moreover, association with pre-requisites of admission process and other formalities is the most important concern at our point. With an extensive association with the reputed Universities and Educational Institutions abroad, we at Shah consultant Services, are well equipped to help you while selecting the most appropriate educational option and the preferred country.

We aim to be one-stop education center for students applying to the most suitable Educational Institutes across the globe which would best match their aspirations, academic profile, study goals, financial situations and life-style.

Further we help you to settle down after the successful completion of your studies. We mover the endeavors to countries are given below:
Visitor Visa / Tourist Visa
Be it any occasion, traveling abroad has always been interesting. If you are planning to travel across the world, all you require is a Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). But not every global solution provider gives you the easy concept of traveling abroad.

Many in procedure to get the visa formalities done shall call you to the embassy premises (of the country you want to travel) for an interview. There are possibilities that even after a long process, you may have to convince the visa officer about the reason of your visit to the native country and the authentication of the fact that you will return within the allotted time period.

But Shah consultant provides you with easy and comprehensible Visitor visa application process. Where you are not at all pressurized by lunatic Q/A's thrown by visa officer. You are just required to clear the medical examination for your entry in that country. That is done to ensure that you are not suffering from any serious medical problem or any threatening ailment which may endanger their people.

Thereby, the concoct time taken for Visitor Visa is very less as compared to other category visas at Shah consultant. The option like single entry, multiple entry or transit visa entry can be applicable to you. We, at Shah consultant, have transformed the complicated visitor visa process into simple and a comprehensible one. Our trained staff shall file a fool-proof application for you so that you don't have to face exclusions. And the applicants can travel all over the globe in ease.
Family Visit
Family Visa provides the authority to live and migrate from one country to another with all your family members. The presence of one or more family member in a certain country enables rest of the family to immigrate to that country as well. The family reunification provisions at Shah consultant. are made to respect the right of a family to live together. The family visa service takes care of all the laws of immigration.

Spousal immigration is another option of family reunification or immigration via marriage, where one spouse immigrates to the country of the other spouse. We help you reunite with your family and loved ones to join your relatives abroad. If your relatives hold a Permanent Residency or Citizenship status, all you need is a sponsorship letter from your relative / blood relative to file the application besides other requirements to be met. Thereby, the sponsorship letter helps in the execution of the family immigration process easily.
Spouse Visa / Dependent Visa
A Spouse Visa also known as a Marriage Visa, enables spouses of British Nationals and person present and settled on Indefinite Leave to Remain to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain.

We make the process of applying for all countries Spouse Visas simple. Our caseworkers have expertise in this category for over 20 years. The service we provide is fast, efficient and affordable that's why thousands of people look to us when applying for a Spouse Visa. With us you face no hassle or hidden costs and just peace of mind and a quality service to every client.

If your partner has been refused before we help you to overturn the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer or the Secretary of State

Required Documents:
  • >> Passport copy - 36 pages including VISA stamp page / card
  • >> Bank statement of last three months and or financial documents( pay slips last six months)
  • >> Dependent / invitation letter form spouse
  • >> Previous and present - tenancy agreement, with no objection letter form land lord and certificate from property inspector/ estate agent with map and evidence of rent paid
  • >> You're rent book as evidence of rent paid.If your recent is inclusive of utility bill, please ensure that this is indicated in your tenancy agreement.
  • >> Last six months Pay Slips, Employment Contract Letter, Name of the Company, Full postal Address of the Company, Name of the Contact Person as well the Contact Number.
  • >> NOC Letter-land lord
  • >> Email Cheating and conversations phone bill. Greetings if u has.
  • >> Marriage certificate and marriage photos As per Hindu marriage procedure 5-10 photos.
  • >> For EEA national documents required would be the all details for eea including eea national certificate address details and for EEA country residency card

© Copy Right 2014 Shah Consultant.
Designed by Global Easy Web Solution.